Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What paddling means to me.....

 Paddling to me is peaceful and beautiful way to get around on the water. You are so close to the water that you are apart of the environment that you are surrounded by. Weather it is skinny water, big/wide open water, slat or fresh water, it does not matter...it is about being out on the water and feeling like there is no tomorrow. You can go solo or with your crew, you can go big or you can go small. Paddling make me feel alive.....

 Lake Moultrie, Santee Water System
 Palmetto Guide and Crew
Lake Cunningham w/ Kris
 
 Boyds Mill Reservoir, big bass 
Catching fish or not it does not matter as long as I am enjoying my time out in Mother Nature. Big fish, small fish, or no fish, it all good. Paddling to me is also about the adventure, and exploring water that most people can not or will not ever see. I see the water form a different prospective, form a different angle. It is about being free, no worries, just relaxing and taking it all in. We are so blessed to have this beautiful land to explore and venture on.
 Angus Hole slam, beautiful largemouth bass
Trout creek on Lake Oolenoy, Upstate SC
 

My home water, Lake Cunnigham


 

Santee Water System


 Lake Cunningham Sunset, breathe taking
 
Boyds Mill Reservoir, w/ the crew


Skinny water paddling with my brother Kris




Rest time on the river beach...


River paddling with my brother Jon...


 Best Top Water Pond in know of, Angus Hole, Upstate SC


Peaceful, relaxing, it is all good



Displaying the insane stability of my WS Ride 115 AA



Sunrise on Lake Murray with Kris and Olivia


Palmetto Guide back-water paddling
 
So get out there and see what you are missing....live life and take it all in. Be sure to contact us at Palmetto Guide if you are interested in getting out and exploring the water or if you want to stay on land to hit the trail. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page.... 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment